Getting the Best Sex: 11 Questions to Discuss with Your Partner
Ready to have better sex with your partner? It starts with communication, and answering these questions is a good place to start. Sun Point works with many couples who are trying to spice things up in the bedroom. Researcher Dr. Muise conducted a 23-year study of 25,000 people and found that couples wither higher levels of happiness were having more frequent sex (with the maximum happiness peaking at having sex once per week). At our practice in Lancaster, we work with many couples who may need help navigating how to have these conversations with one another.
Whether your routine is a little too predictable or you’re struggling to find intimate time together - Sun Point is here to give you the questions to start talking about with your partner:
- How satisfied with you are the sex that you’re currently having with your partner?
- What fantasies do you have that you’d like to do with your partner?
- What is your opinion on watching porn solo? Together?
- How often do you want to have sex? Should you schedule it?
- What turns you on?
- What are things your partner says that turns you on?
- What do you like to imagine during sex?
- What is your opinion on having threesomes (fictional or reality)?
- When was the last time you got tested for STDs? What would you like your policy to be?
- What sex toys do you enjoy (or want to try) using in the bedroom?
- Where have you and your partner had the hottest sex?
At Sun Point Wellness Center, we give you a safe space to talk about sexual concerns with your partner. The best way to change things up in your sex life, is to begin discussing the concerns you have with your partner. Finding a counselor who you feel safe opening up to about these concerns is a great place to start.